Thursday, May 24, 2018

BEAUTY IN THE MIDST OF PHOTOGRAPHY





What’s behind those photographs? Quite pretty. Quite fantastic. At last! Now, more than ever, the plain sight of MSU was exposed to good angles, capturing subject that radiates into ones eyes. In preparation for teaching profession, this is our photography compositions.

            I, together with my pseudo sister in the class, Errah Mae E. Plana were having a hard time capturing an extraordinary sights in the campus. During that time, we’re just like resembling or suggesting a person with belongingness in nature (just kidding!). But, frankly it sounds like that as we played as false photographer. If you asked W-H-Y? First, I don’t have android phone even this age of smart phones. But the night before I really tried my best to borrow a phone from my friend in Ed Eng, but 5 am of that day she got an emergency, so I failed to burrow. But my pair just lend from someone else with a gentle heart. Just think of it, how could we capture images without a capturing tool? It’s just common sense! Thanks to Ma’am Debbie.

            The paragraph above sound so ironic to what we’ve discovered along the way while shooting the common types of photography as it can portray an amazing scenery. Even if I, together with my pair is having a hard time gaining an insight to where our photography fits? (because were afraid to configure the settings of the phone which we don’t own). Still, we constantly shoot and share photographs on the go! It’s so tiring yet inspiring experience. We make the sacrifice worthwhile as we discovered behind the scene more than what were expecting.

            With this collection of common photography compositions, we enjoyed a grand tour around the campus that only photography can bring us. We learn all the features behind those photographs. Eventually, it guides the both of us to experience a methods that’s helpful in capturing images from some of the most difficult angles.

            As a future 21st Century Educator, we do photography not just as a requirement to educational technology course but to create an impact to communicate a message or tell a story to the viewer of what kind of beauty we have discovered in the midst of photograph. We endure the tiredness through building a real camaraderie after working together for capturing the different angles such as : (1) Rule of Thirds; (2) Leading lines; (3) Worm’s Eye View; (4) Bird’s Eye View; (5) Natural Frame; and (6) Contrast.

            There’s more, February 4, 2018 (Sunday; 3pm) was the exact date when we went back to MSU to capture our final output. T’was because during that time my friend’s iphone was available, so we grab the opportunity to borrow and we captured the photos below. The thing I’ve learnt from this Educational Technology practicum is that, photography has a vital role in educational as part of Bruner’s mode of representation and Dale’s cone of experience as a basis in teaching such that it might concern with the child’s multiple intelligences. Lastly, I want to leave this message whenever I hear photography “Even I don’t have Smart Phone in this age, what is significant to me is the happiness that only photography can bring. Happiness is the BEAUTY I found IN THE MIDST OF PHOTOGRAPHY.”

These are the Photos that we captured vigorously! Yet, we still find the BEAUTY IN THE MIDST OF PHOTOGRAPHY.

SIX COMMON PHOTOGRAPHY COMPOSITIONS

1. The....





2. The.... 





3.The... 




4. The...




5.The...





6. Lastly, the.... 





MEMORABLE MOMENTS with my pair:

Me and my pseodosister in the class-Errah Mae Plana





THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG! JUST COMMENT BELOW IF YOU WANT MORE PHOTOS.
GOD BLESS!




12 comments:

THE TEACHER IN ME: Teaching Mission, Passion and Determination

Teaching Mission, Passion and Determination Imagine, why did you choose this path?             With my eyes closed...